In some jobs, spending all day on social media sites is part of the job description. So you don’t feel too bad when a lot of your time spent on marketing strategy is spent logging into social media sites, updating your LinkedIn page, or posting.
But it’s easy to get lost in this way of doing things, so much so that you let social media control you instead of the other way around.
Having a virtual assistant who can help you with everything that comes with social media management is helpful if you want to get organized and help your business grow. This blog will review how a social media virtual assistant can help you.
What to Expect from a Virtual Social Media Assistant
If you run a small business and want to connect with a large audience, you’ll probably find that being on social media will help you. But when it comes to building a consistent social media presence on your blog or doing research for social media campaigns, all of that extra time can start to add up.
A social media virtual assistant can help make sure that the time you spend on social media doesn’t take away from other parts of your business.
What can you expect from a social media robotic assistant? Here are a few of the many things they can do:
- Manage more than one social media account – Managing multiple social media accounts means paying attention to comments, reaching out to people, posting content, sharing content, and scheduling content. A social media virtual assistant with a lot of experience will not only know how to do this, but also how to do it so well that you never have to worry about taking care of it all yourself
- Interact with your target audience – As a small business, you probably have an area on social media that you need to fill. Posts that are meant to appeal to everyone don’t have as much of an effect as those that are made for a specific niche. If you need help with online marketing, hire a virtual assistant who knows how to make your social media outlets work for you
- Scheduling and calendar management – Many people think that the main job of a virtual assistant is to help you keep track of your plan. They can be, however, someone who works with your social media outlets should also know how to schedule posts to get the most out of them. This will be easy for a virtual assistant who has experience
- Lead follow-ups – Some businesses get so many leads from social media that they need someone who can check in on accounts and handle follow-ups. Follow-ups can also happen through emails that are linked to social media accounts. A virtual assistant with this kind of knowledge can help you get more done in a short amount of time
The Advantages of Hiring a Social Media Virtual Assistant
All of this sounds good on paper, but what does it look like in real life? You’d be surprised at how many benefits start happening as soon as you hire a social media VA. Let’s look at some of the most important advantages:
- Qualified – Many people think that having a virtual assistant means giving the work to someone who isn’t as good at it. But with virtual assistants who specialize in a certain field, like social media virtual assistants, you’d be surprised by how much they know, how well they’ve been trained, and how much experience they have. VAs are highly trained, and more and more of them are moving into areas like social media. That gives you a large number of VAs to choose from when hiring one for your business
- Saves you money – Let’s say you wanted to hire a full-time employee for social media for your business. You wouldn’t just have to pay this person’s salary; you’d also have to deal with benefits, payroll, and a lot more. On the other hand, virtual assistants have an edge over full-time assistants, even if they are skilled enough to ask for a high hourly wage. And because virtual assistants are more flexible—they usually work on an hourly basis—businesses are free to set their own budgets
Why You Should Hire a Virtual Social Media Assistant
In the world of digital marketing, hiring a social media assistant is a great way to get ahead. Small business owners hire a virtual assistant to help them keep up with posts and tweets and to quickly track analytics. This gives them valuable information about what kind of content will reach and engage their target audience.
Also, they are pros who know and have worked in their field, so you can be sure that there won’t be any mistakes when it comes to managing how people see your brand on social media.
A virtual assistant can also help relieve some of the stress that comes with keeping up with a digital world that is always changing. This is because VAs stay on top of trends and breaking news that affects your business.
All of these things and more add up to make this one of the smartest things a business owner could do to win at social media in their business world.
Hire a Social Media Virtual Assistant with BizVA
Are you ready to step away from the timely task of managing your social media platforms and let a highly-trained professional do it for you?
With BizVA, our social media virtual assistants are ready to help you free up your time and focus more on how to grow your business, while they manage your social media for you.
Check out how it works and schedule your discovery call with us. We will compile your wants and needs and send you a list of candidates we believe will fit your needs. It’s easy to get started with your very own right-hand man in the social media world!